India has a wide variety of food and places for travelers. Many tourists came here to enjoy their vacation. Here are some places to have fun with your family and friends. Book the flights to India and visit the following places.
The place is also known as Mahabalipuram which is a popular tourist destination in Tamil Nadu. Here are many spots to visit and spare some quality time.
- Shore Temple built during 7th century is one of the oldest South Indian temples. The temple is named after its location of the shore of Bay of Bengal. The temple is divided into three shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu.
- The temple is a great example of artwork. It is no more a living temple but nowadays it is the background of the Mahabalipuram Dance Festival held in January/February every year.
- There is a famous temple town to visit. The temple structures are called Rathas because of their architecture and shape. These temples are named after the dedicated gods and their images in the temples.
Taste the Hyderabadi Food:
Try something different in your journey. Taste some really delicious food of Hyderabad.
- Mirchi ka Salan: If you are craving for some taste in your life then try out the Mirchi Ka Salan. The dish is perfectly balanced with spice and coconut paste to give it a unique flavor.
- Dum Pukht: This dish will leave you drooling with its look. It is a kind of Biryani cooked with steam. The cuisine is cooked with spices and herbs to give it a nice taste.
- Maghaz Masala: It is a Hyderabadi dish of spicy brain fry. It is a lamb’s dish with thick gravy that non-veg lovers can fall in love with.
Relax in the pilgrimage town, Puri. The town has a great spiritual significance due to its rich historic heritage.
- Jagannath Temple: The Jagannath Temple is a great Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath. Many people come here to perform puja. Every year millions of people visit the temple to gain Lord Jagannath’s blessings.
- The largest crowd in Puri can be seen during the Car Festival of Jagannatha which takes place every year in June-July.
- Puri Beach is very famous in the eastern coastline. You can see the striking sunrise and the sunset on the same beach. Puri Beach Festival is held annually in November. It can be the best time to visit this place.
Staple Food of Chhattisgarh:
The state produces staple food inspired from neighbor states. It has various delicious items to offer you.
- Aamat: It is prepared with mixed vegetables. It is cooked along with the ginger garlic paste and various spices which enhances the flavor of the dish.
- Bhajia: It is very famous street food in Chhattisgarh. Bhajia is prepared with different ingredients like onion, chili, potato and many more.
- Faraa: Farra is a desi styled momo made like a dumpling. It is prepared with rice dough and eaten with the seasoning of coriander leaves.
Book the flights to India and celebrate your vacation at these spots. Give your taste buds a great and delicious taste. See the pilgrimage site and other famous places.