To refresh the mind and keep the stress away, travel is the best investment for it. In today’s busy life everyone should go for a journey to keep them refreshed. If you are one of them who are looking for a few days tour then book flight to India and shake your mind with beautiful spots of India.
Lover’s Paradise, Manali:
Feel the cool wind in the snow town Manali. It is the best honeymoon capital of India. Here are a lot of spots with extraordinary scenic beauty, some of them are:
- Solang Valley: this side valley famous for sports activities like paragliding, skating, parachuting and Zorbing.
- Rohtang Pass: High Mountain passes to enjoy the scenic views of Manali, mountain biking and skiing.
- Naggar Castle: It is a medieval castle which is located in an ancient town Naggar. It’s a heritage hotel or rest house where lot of tourists comes every year to visit it.
City of Lakes, Udaipur:
The heritage city Udaipur is a state of Rajasthan which is a romantic spot. Beautiful lakes and water courses give romantic views and give a sense of relief. Some of the famous lakes are:
- Fateh Sagar Lake: It is an artificial lake with attraction points of Boating, Food Bazaar, Camel & Horse Ride and several parks.
- Doodh Talai: It is near Pichola Lake; a freshwater reservoir meant for the royal concern.
- Pichola Lake: One of the oldest and largest lakes of Udaipur. It is located in the heart of the city with the most beautiful views which is worth to see.
Mini Switzerland, Dalhousie:
The place is a piece of paradise for travelers. Its spectacular views of landscapes, mountains, and valleys help to release everyone’s stress. Some nearby places you must visit are:
- Khajjiar: It is a must-visit place for people who are at Dalhousie. It is full of green meadows and dense forests. You can enjoy here different sports like horse riding, zorbing, and trekking.
- Chamba: Chamba is a beautiful town located on the bank of Ravi River. There are many places to visit in Chamba:
- Chamunda Devi Temple: It is an important pilgrimage place for Hindus located on the banks of river Baner. The temple is made up of wood with a gabled roof, which is only situated in Chamba.
- Manimahesh Lake: This Lake is a major pilgrimage trek located in the Pir Panjal Range of Himalayas.
Princess of Hill Stations, Kodaikanal:
Kodaikanal is a famous honeymoon destination in Tamil Nadu. Must visit places are:
- Kodai Lake: It is a manmade star-shaped lake in Kodaikanal city. The lake is surrounded by green Palani hills range making the Beautiful views around it.
- Pillar Rocks: It is a picnic spot with three vertically positioned rocks of 400 feet each which makes it magnificent. You can sit here and see the beauty of hill ranges and clear sky.
- Bear Shola Falls:It is a seasonal attraction for tourists. In monsoon, the waterfall falling from the hilltop chases everyone’s heart. Here one can see the rare species of animals and plants.
Want to spend some time with your loved ones? Then book flight to India from the Pickfare to get exciting deals and offers.