India is a dream destination for many people due to its great culture and beautiful natural offerings. So what is standing in the way of your dream destination? Fly with cheap air tickets to India from USA and find these places.
Hampi is a world heritage site located in the Karnataka state.
- It is an open museum with lots of spots to be explored by visitors. From the top, you can see the entire city.
- Tourists are attracted by the temples of Hampi, its Hindu architecture style, monolithic sculptures, and carved temples.
- Virupaksha temple is a must visit spot in Hampi.
It is very famous for magnificent Mysore Palace, majestic buildings, sprawling gardens, and some stunning waterfalls, and lakes.
- Mysore Palace is one of the most spectacular palaces of India. It has great architecture and design.
- The rich cultural heritage of Mysore attracts lots of tourists every year. On every Sunday and during Dussehra the palace is decorated and thus lit up in the dark.
- Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo, Karanji Lake, and Chamundi Hills are famous places to visit in Mysore.
Kanatal has many tourist spots to visit. Tourists come here to spend the quality and leisure time here.
- Dhanaulti Eco Park is newly developed which consists of two parks situated at some distance to each other.
- For nature lovers, this place is best. There is a Kaudia Forest which is considered as a nice picnic spot. You can also enjoy the hiking in this forest.
- Other than these Tehri Lake, Tehri Dam and Surkanda Devi Temple are most happening places to visit.
Kasol, Himachal Pradesh:
This place is a green lush valley and one must come here solo to escape in the high mountains and cool wind.
- It’s a picturesque place; nature lovers are going to enjoy the scenery. Also, it has great trekking places such as Sar Pass, Yanker Pass, Pin Parbati Pass and Kheerganga for hikers.
- Moving forward from this place there is a very famous pilgrimage site for Hindus and Sikhs in Manikaran. It has a Ram temple and Gurudwara Sahib.
- Get a feel of rural life near Kasol at Malana and Tosh. The people of this place live with the traditional ways and in traditional houses. Malana is also famous for the “Malana Cream” for which many tourists visit this town.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh:
Agra lies in the bank of River Yamuna. This place is very famous because it holds one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Agra is famous for Taj Mahal which is a famous masterpiece due to its beautiful marble work. It is a fascinating monument of eternal love.
- Also, visit Chini Ka Rauza a funerary monument and Fatehpur Sikri a city made of red sandstone if you are at Agra.
- Agra Fort built by Emperor Akbar is a nice place for tourists enhanced by gardens and palaces.
Find the Cheap air tickets to India from USA on Pickfare and roam around these beautiful places. These places will make you forget all your worries and enjoy the scenic beauty of India.