Mumbai is a great destination for locals as well as international travelers. You can experience it with your family and friends and do so many things to enjoy. So, book the flights to Mumbai and move for a refreshing trip to this famous place. This spot has a lot of sightseeing attractions that you must see. Here are some unique experiences which you can get even in the budget.
Enjoy the Sunset at Bandstand:
- It is located near to the western coast of Mumbai also known as Bandra Bandstand. View the sunset sitting by the rocky outcrops.
- Those who are planning a trip to Mumbai must visit this place. You can see the concerts, dance and live performances.
- It is a great place for jogging, hangout and even the host of many festival celebrations.
Take a Ferry Ride:
- Taking a ferry ride in the Arabian Sea is a great activity here. So you can take the ride off the Gateway of India.
- Feel the cool breezing wind while moving over the sea. Many tourists take the ferry ride to enjoy the sunset and visit the Elephanta Caves.
- Some people hire the ferry to spend some time alone and enjoy the ride.
Witness the Street Food:
- There are massive fans for street food of Mumbai. Juhu Chowpatty includes small food stalls and street karts providing sev puri, bhel puri, paani puri, vada pao, batata vada, and misal pao.
- If you are a meat lover then visit Sarvi at Mohammed Ali Road; they provide very famous grilled meat.
- In Ville Parle West, Anand stall is very famous for Vada Pav. More than thousands of customers are served per day.
Experience the Spiritual Side:
- There are many religious spots in Mumbai. Mumbadevi temple Situated on Bhuleshwar Road in Zaveri Bazar is one of the oldest temples in Mumbai.
- Siddhivinayak Temple located at SK Bole Marg is an important landmark of Mumbai. Thousands of devotees come here to pray and seek blessing.
- Walkeshwar Temple situated at Banganga Cross Lane has a great historic significance. It has its great architectural style which attracts many tourists.
Shopping in Cheap:
There are some cheap places to go shopping in Mumbai.
- Colaba Causeway in Colaba is famous for Books, jewelry, handicraft, and clothes. So you can visit this market for this stuff.
- Lokhandwala Market in Andheri is famous for crafts and outfits. Buy the cheap outfit and dresses from
- Heera Panna Market situated near Haji Ali Dargah. Here you can buy electronic gadgets.
Plan a memorable holiday tour with Pickfare. Search for best flight deals on flights to Mumbai and experience something different. The trip to Mumbai is an experience in itself; famous for its street food, shopping, and magnificent places.