Its official name is General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport and commonly known as Boston Logan International Airport. It consists of four passenger terminals and one of the largest airports in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and New England. This is 16th busiest airport in the United States. This airport is focused city for Delta Airlines and JetBlue Airways. Daily transcontinental flights of American and united; carry out significant operation from the airport.
1) Terminal A: – this hosts domestic flights which fly within the U.S. it splits between two terminals with Level 1 (arrivals) and level 2 (departures):
- a) Main terminal: gate A1-A11
- b) satellite concourse: gate A13-A22
This terminal operates WestJet, Delta and Southwest airlines.
2) Terminal B: – gate B1-B8, B9b and B10- B38 are boarding gates. This terminal consists of many new added features and this only supports. It operates Air Canada, American Airlines, Spirit and United.
3) Terminal C: – consist of three levels: level 1 (arrivals), level 2 (departure and check-in), level 3 (boarding area) with boarding gate number: C8-C10, C11-C21, C25-C36 and C40-C42. Terminal operates Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Emirates, JetBlue and many more.
4) Terminal E: – this is the international terminal and this only hosted flights of US origin. Consist of three levels: level 1 (arrivals), level 2 (departures), level 3 (departures and check-in) with boarding gates E1-E12.
- Choose a lounge:
|The Lounge||Terminal C|
|Air France Lounge||Terminal E, airside, gate 4|
|The Club||Terminal E, airside|
|United club||Terminal B, airside, level 3, close to gate 24|
|American Admiral Club||Terminal B, airside, upper level, close to gate B4 and gate B30|
|Delta Sky Club||Terminal A, main terminal, airside, gate 47|
|Air France Lounge||Terminal A, airside, gate 4|
- Other facilities:
1) Money: Bank and ATM’s are available throughout the airport i.e at every terminal.
2) Shopping: Entire airport has branded shops for shopping and even duty-free is also available at the airport.
3) Feed yourself: varieties of food stalls are available with very good options for food. Bar, café, restaurants, everything according to your taste will be available at the airport.
4) Car rentals: cars will be available from almost all the top car agencies like Zipcar, payless, Hertz, Avis and many like this.
5) Luggage: Lost and found services will be available at the airport and the number will be +1 6175687514. You can use it in the emergency.
6) Wi-Fi services: You can take an advantage of free Wi-Fi by choosing the SSID “Boingo hotspot” and can use free Wi-Fi at the airport.
7) Pet-friendly area: a special care is also given to the pets at the international airport. Pet relief area is designed at the arrival of every terminal.
8) Pamper yourself: Salon & Spa are available at terminal C where you can make yourself ready and even relaxed yourself at the airport with their expert services.
9) Children access room: a special playing room is there for children where they can enjoy and play their favorite games.