Lots of travelers fly every day for many reasons. Is it international or domestic experience, first-time flyers have many questions in their mind. Most of them have fear of flying for the first time. Even small things can confuse them. Here we have outlined some mistakes that every first-time flyer can make and how to avoid them:
- Make sure to take necessary documents with yourself: Due to excitement and confusion most of the people forget the necessary documents at home. Don’t do that; be patient and make a small pack of all the required documents which you can keep in your handbag.
- Pack the bag with required things: Don’t put everything with yourself. Pack the bag smartly, put the necessary things only. Check the baggage guidelines of the airline which you are going to travel through. They have policy for limited baggage weight and size of check-in and carry bags.
- Wear comfortable clothes rather than stylish: Don’t think of looking different or stylish by compromising with comfort. Wear clothes that are light and comfortable for traveling. Avoid tight clothes, it may cause irritation. So, choose a proper comfortable dress.
- What to do when you enter inside the flight?
Check the seat number on your boarding pass and take your seat. Then you have to go through a safety demonstration. You are not allowed to stand once the seatbelt signal is notified. After the take-off you when plane reach some height then you can do whatever you want to.
- Conquer your fear of height and turbulence: Most of the passengers get scared of height and turbulence of the plane. The situation is tough when you are traveling for the first time. Close your eyes and try meditation to divert the mind. If you feel very anxious then call the flight attendant and talk to them.
- In-flight Meal: While booking, check if the meal is included or not. If it is not a long journey then bring some snacks with you to eat on the flight if the meal is not included. If you are interested in flight meal then take a light meal. Avoid seat reclining during meal time.
- Drink limited in the flight: While having a meal you can take a glass of wine. But, if you drink too much it may cause a problem to you such as dehydration. Even you can be kicked off the plane due to your odd behavior. So, try to drink in limit so that you can keep calm after that and avoid the unnecessary issues.
- Keep in mind that when to click the flight attendant call button: Try not to click the call button unless it is necessary. Think twice before you click it; for what you are going to click is it avoidable or not. Feel free to hit the button if your seatmate is sleeping and you do not want to disturb them by getting up and waking them.
No need to worry if you are going first time in flight. Avoid the above mistakes and fly with ease. Book the flights to India with Pickfare and have a good travel story to tell.