Before visiting to anyone place, we always try to do full research about the place in order to check whether it is worth to visit or not. So considering that in mind we have mentioned some very interesting points about India. check it out!
1) Winter: a season of celebrations
Foremost point to visit India in winters is its festive celebrations. From saying hello to Santa to saying goodbye to winters, all the major and fun festivals have been celebrated in winters only. So if you visit in winter, you will get to see India’s actual traditions and rituals.
- Hornbill Festival (1st Dec to 10th Dec, every year): The celebrations start with, which is a long ten days fair where you can explore religion dance performance, shopping stuff and mouth-watering food.
- Christmas (25th Dec, every year): this has been celebrating in India with equal zest as that has been celebrating in other countries.
- The New Year ( 31st Dec, every year): This is also one of the best celebrations which should not be missed while your visit to India.
- Lohri & Maker Sankranti (13th Jan & 14th Jan, every year): this has been celebrated to mark the end of winters.
- Jaisalmer Bikaner Festival ( 17th Jan & 19th Jan): this is three-days long festival and is a spectacular combination of entertainment, taste and sights.
2) To capture the scenic view of Sikkim:
Sikkim is the most apt place for those travelers who are extremely insane about travel. This place can give you memories for a lifetime. Himalaya’s beautiful covered with snow; the temperature is perfect to freeze you, and breathing getting heavier while climbing. BUT still the captivating view from the top will give you immense strength to climb to the top. One of best trekking spot, for trekking freak.
3) For sparkling snowfall in Manali:
When the city turns into snow city, every little thing, beautiful covered with snow. The perfect white view is worth to visit for in India. You won’t be able to control yourself after seeing the snow and that will force you to be a child again and play with a snowball or making a snowman, I am sure you will try everything. It is the best place to experience the world-class snow in Solang, Rohtang pass or Gulaba.
4) To explore the adventures slope of Gulmarg:
“Ultimate” this will be your first expression when you will visit this place at first. Huge hills with a beautiful white blanket just make it amazingly beautiful. It is the best place for skiing, known for a ride on Gulmarg gondola, Alpather Lake and delicious wazwan and kahwa. Especially, a perfect place for photography and worth to explore. This beautiful place is situated in Jammu & Kashmir.
5) Yummy street food of Delhi:
Hot food, in freezing winter of Delhi, is must thing to visit for. Spice, the beauty of the dish, ultimate taste, you will get everything at one place i.e Delhi. Stuffed & spicy paranthas, chownein, aloo chat, gol gappe, kulfi, pav bhaji, momos, puri bhaji, faaluda….oh god the list will never end. I am feeling hungry while thinking about all these. That is the reason, why I have mentioned this in reasons to visit India. As it is worth to try.